Terms and conditions of this site oncodes.ca
- Acceptance by the User
- Copyright and reproduction rights
- Prohibited uses
- No warranty
- Applicable law
Acceptance by the User
1. Any person who accesses this website (« web site of oncodes.ca ») consents, as a User, to the conditions of use set forth in this document and to the fact that qccodes.ca reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time.
Copyright and reproduction rights
3. Documents, extracts, articles and diagrams – published on the oncodes.ca website may not be reproduced and used by the User electronically or on any other website without authorization from oncodes.ca and the parties who authorized access, including hyperlinks and information provided in headers and footers.
4.The use of oncodes.ca articles may change from time to time as a result of additional conditions imposed by various parties responsible for their contents.
- Integrate documents published on another website by masking their origin or source, whether through the use of framing processes, reuse of framing processes or by any other means that would cause confusion or misrepresent that the material originated from oncodes.ca’s website;
- Downloading documents in bulk or systematically, in particular by means of computer programs or, for greater clarity, by the employment of individuals employed to perform this task on a manual process.
7. oncodes.ca reserves the right, at its discretion and without notice, to block access to its website for any User who abuses or makes illegal use of it.
8. The information on the oncodes.ca site is considered for informational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of such code. oncodes.ca disclaims and excludes all representations, warranties, obligations and liabilities, express or implied, with respect to the Information to the fullest extent permitted by law.
oncodes.ca is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information and shall in no event be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental damages or consequential or other loss, injury or damage of any kind caused by the use or reliance on the information on this site.
It is good judgment to always validate with a building expert in your municipality for the code in force.
9. The documents and articles published on the oncodes.ca website have been compiled and prepared for the convenience of Users only, for informational purposes only, and do not constitute practical tips and tricks and mean no harm. Specifically, no documents or articles on the oncodes.ca site should be considered a solution to your projects, a recommendation on how to do your project, or a specific response to a question related to a specific situation in your project. Despite the care taken in the preparation and maintenance of its website, oncodes.ca as well as their administrators or other agents, can at no time be held responsible for a damage caused directly or indirectly by the use of the oncodes.ca website or by its unavailability.
10. Use of the oncodes.ca Site is governed by the federal and provincial laws in force in the Province of Ontario, Canada.